It’s been a busy time professionally for me, so I apologize for not updating with any regularity. If you haven’t been reading about it, my company Gannett, has laid off more than 1,000 employees, including 101 at my paper. I am one of the lucky ones, thankfully.
While I still pull my head together, I have gathered a few links of interest. Check ’em out.
- 10 Stunning (And Useful) Stats About Twitter
- Why news sites might regret setting up pay walls
- New Tricks: Why you should use Technorati, and how to get started there
- The good news is they’re paying more than HuffPost
- Lifestreaming: Is the era of live-tweeting over?
- Newspapers: Stop Hiding Behind The First Amendment
- Protect your privacy on Facebook -10 privacy settings you should consider
- Mainstream Media Still Has Eyes Wide Shut