- Woman Sued for $50,000 Over a Tweet – A libel lawsuit over a tweet was bound to happen sooner or later. This is only the beginning of social media’s time in the courts.
- What is Twitter? 69 Percent of Adults Don’t Really Know -I push Twitter a lot, but it’s true: It isn’t THAT mainstream. It isn’t a reason to abandon the effort. Remember, your paper is your mainstream product.
- Number of Social Networking Users Has Doubled Since 2007 -This should not shock you at all.
- The Times should focus on niches, not Silver and Gold – It might not be the answer, but the Times seems to be going in a good direction with these early paid content ideas. Exclusive services and access instead of everyday stories…
- 3 reasons journalists shouldn’t use Flash – Every newsroom I’ve ever worked in has veered from loving Flash and making every project have it to banning its mention in news meetings – sometimes in the same day. This post makes a lot of good points about not over-doing it or choosing the wrong projects.
Leave a Reply